Triple J unveiled its famous hit list which includes several songs from artists such as Hermitude, Mumford & Sons and Rudimental. These are the top tracks that the Triple J listeners will be hearing a lot of in the week of May 4, 2015. Among the included tracks and artists are “Cause I’m A Man” by Tame Impala and “Anchor” by Birds of Tokyo. Take a peek at the rest of the songs that made Triple J’s Top 10 hit list.
Triple J Hit List’s Top 10 Songs For The Week Of May 4, 2015
- “The Buzz” by Hermitude featuring Mataya/Young Tapz (from the “Dark Night Sweet Light” album)
- “In This Together” by Art Vs Science (single)
- “Anchor” by Birds Of Tokyo (from the EP “Anchor”)
- “Run” by Alison Wonderland (from the “Run” album)
- “Never Let You Go” by Rudimental (single)
- “The Wolf” by Mumford & Sons (from the “Wilder Mind” album)
- “Foolish” by Alpine (from the “YUCK” album)
- “Elektra” by Refused(from the “Freedom” album)
- “Cause I’m A Man” by Tame Impala(from the “Currents” album)
- “Ship To Wreck” by Florence & The Machine (from the “How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful” album)
“The Buzz” by the Australian electronic duo Hermitude, featuring Sydney jazz vocalist Mataya and New Zealand vocalist Young Tapz is Triple J’s top hit song for the May 4, 2015 week. It was on the second spot for the week of April 27, 2015. Hermitude’s single from the album “Dark Night Sweet Light” pushed last week’s number one track “Painted” by MS MR to the 13th spot.
“In This Together” by Art vs Science, which was number 10 last week, jumped up a whopping eight spots, settling in at number two this week. It is followed by “Anchor” from Birds of Tokyo on the third position. “Anchor” replaced last week’s third placer “Foolish” by Alpine, which went down the hit list to settle at number seven.
“The Wolf” from English folk rock band Mumford & Sons entered the Top 10 hit list of Triple J at the sixth position, while “Cause I’m A Man” from Tame Impala went down a notch from the eighth spot to the ninth place. Tame Impala’s song was replaced by “Elektra” from the Swedish band Refused. Finally, at number 10 is last week’s sixth placer “Ship To Wreck” from Florence & The Machine. Click here to see the other songs included in the Triple J hit list for the week of May 4, 2015.
Let us know your thoughts on The Triple J Hit List for May 4, 2015. For questions/comments regarding the article, you may email the writer email@example.com.
Check Out The Hermitude – “The Buzz“ feat. Mataya & Young Tapz [Official Audio]: