Is Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani already married? This time, Adam Levine hints the truth, as per the latest report.
There have been speculations that The Voice lovebirds already tied the knot in a secret ceremony. The rumors just keep getting in and out of the headlines.
However, it looks like the hearsays are plausible. The couple’s co-worker captioned their latest selfie with the word “Family.”
So, is he hinting on their new status? The Maroon 5 singer is yet to unveil the meaning behind the caption. Right now, readers can only assume.
The rumors about their secret marriage has been consistent ever since they went public. But aside from that, other gossip headliners such as break up and having a baby are also on the list.
The speculations about engagement are also present along getting married and having a baby. So far, Blake and Shelton and Gwen Stefani debunked all the reports about them.
The No Doubt singer stated that gossip has been out of control. “The best part about it is it’s hilarious. The worst part about it is that some people actually believe that stuff. Like, that is what’s funny,” she said.
On the other hand, the country crooner laughs off the controversies and joked about the pregnancy. As of this moment, the fans may just have to wait for Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani to announce what is going to happen to their relationship in the coming days.
In other news, Gwen Stefani kicked off her What The Truth Feels Like tour on July 12 in Mansfield, MA. Blake Shelton must have been supportive of his girlfriend.
Check out the rest of the schedule below, courtesy of Rolling Stones.
- July 21 – Wantagh, NY @ Nikon at Jones Beach Theater
- July 23 – Charlotte, NC @ PNC Music Pavilion
- July 24 – Raleigh, NC @ Walnut Creek Amphitheatre
- July 26 – Tampa, FL @ MIDFLORIDA Credit Union Amphitheatre
- July 27 – West Palm Beach, FL @ Perfect Vodka Amphitheatre
- July 29 – Alpharetta, GA @ Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre
- July 31 – Noblesville, IN @ Klipsch Music Center
- August 2 – Detroit, MI @ DTE Energy Music Theatre
- August 4 – Toronto, ON @ Molson Canadian Amphitheatre
- August 6 – Chicago, IL @ Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre
- August 7 – Saint Paul, MN @ Xcel Energy Center
- August 9 – Cincinnati, OH @ Riverbend Music Center
- August 10 – St. Louis, MO @ Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre
- August 12 – Kansas City, MO @ Sprint Center
- August 13 – Dallas, TX @ Gexa Energy Pavilion
- August 14 – Houston, TX @ Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion
- August 16 – Austin, TX @ Austin360 Amphitheater
- August 19 – Las Vegas, NV @ T-Mobile Arena
- August 20 – Fresno, CA @ Save Mart Center
- August 24 – Seattle, WA @ KeyArena
- August 25 – Vancouver, BC @ Rogers Arena
- October 8 – Mountain View, CA @ Shoreline Amphitheatre
- October 15 – Los Angeles, CA @ The Forum