Thanks to the Internet who made online shopping possible, shoppers from other countries can get the best deals in the upcoming Black Friday Sale. It’s time to do some serious surfing because US stores have named their best deals for Black Friday.
Retail brand Macy’s has revealed its full list of Black Friday deals, Business Wire wrote. Macy’s announced more than 400 doorbuster deals which will be available in store from 6PM of November 26 until 1PM of November 27. Available supplies will also be sold at discounted prices on November 28 from 8AM to 1PM.
Meanwhile, online shoppers can avail Black Friday prices on their website macys.com all day on November 26, Thanksgiving Day.
Business Wire noted some of Macy’s best home deals:
- $199.99 KitchenAid 4.5-Qt. Tilt-Head Stand Mixer
- $29.99 2-Qt. Enameled Cast-Iron Casseroles from Martha Stewart Collection
- $99.99 14-Piece Cuisinart Black Nonstick Cookware Set
- $29.99 20-Piece Tools of the Trade Cutlery
- $78.99 Shark Vacuum
- $4.99 Quick Dry Bath Towel from Martha Stewart Collection
Meanwhile, Huff Post Home also revealed amazing deals from different US stores which can be purchased online on Black Friday.
- Restoration Hardware offers a $100 off for every $500 spent for anything on their website, including the RH Modern Collection.
- Dot & Bo has major deals from Nov. 26 – 30 where items under their Industrial, MCM and Boho design will be discounted at 75% off. On Black Friday Sale, the store will be offering clearance decors up to 80% for 24 hours.
- eBay is set to offer products at major discounts each day. For instance, a refurbished 7-cup food processor is sold at 54% off with free shipping.
- Amazon.com is reported to be offering Black Friday deals. Selected Hoover vacuums are sold at 40% off while American Standards products have discounts up to 50% off. Follow @amazondeals for more updates.
- Wayfair offers big and small items up to 80% off discount. On November 20, they’ll start their Black Friday sales. For orders over $49, customers can avail free shipping.
- BaubleBar has a great home accessories collection which is available on site at 30% off. The collection is said to be in partnership with Julie Engel of Gal Meets Glam.
See anything you like? Don’t forget to list them down for a more convenient shopping experience.