It’s Georgia Love’s turn to find love on “The Bachelorette” Australia 2016.
“The Bachelorette” Australia confirmed Georgia Love’s selection recently, Mail Online reported. Meet the 27-year old from Tasmania who’s determined to find love on the reality show.
1. Georgia Love previously worked as a news reporter for WIN Tasmania. However, her career got in the way of her personal life. This time around, she wants to focus on herself, The Sydney Morning Herald wrote.
“My whole life, I have put my job and career first but have always felt something has been missing. I’m now at a point where I’m happy with where I am at in my career and I’m ready to prioritize love,” Love revealed.
2. A close friend of Love revealed she’s a hopeless romantic despite her misfortune with love.
3. Her last name makes for a catchy tagline “Love will find a way,” the publication noted.
4. Love described herself as “your girl next door but far from average,” New Idea wrote.
5. The publication cited Channel Ten’s press statement that revealed why Georgia Love was chosen for “The Bachelorette” Australia this year.
“Georgia’s impressive accomplishments and warm personality made her the clear choice to lead the upcoming season…,” Channel Ten stated.
6. “The Bachelorette” Australia 2016 appears to have a “party girl streak” that might liven up the season, Mail Online wrote in a separate post.
7. She’s been a dancer her entire life and is passionate for Broadway shows, The Mercury wrote.
8. Before working as a journalist, Love was a trapeze artist in Malaysia, the Herald Sun revealed.
9. Her cat Pawdrey Hepburn is named after the actress Audrey Hepburn whom she adores. Her pet feline even has its own Instagram page.
10. Unlike Sam Frost, producers chose Georgia Love through a national search for “The Bachelorette” Australia. Yet here’s hoping she will pick the right one for her like Frost did.