It’s Sam Frost’s second chance to find love.
Frost has been picked to be Australia’s first “The Bachellorette” and this time, it’s her turn to choose her match among the 14 most eligible single men from across the country.
Frost first captivated the hearts of Australians when she joined the “The Bachelor” Australia season two last year along with 29 other ladies.
But Frost’s love story did not end well after “The Bachelor” Blake Garvey proposed to her but later publicly dumped her, and chose runner-up Louise Pillidge after the series had concluded.
Executive producer Stephen Tate assured Frost will have a fairy tale ending this time, new.co.au reported.
Tate said more than one of the 14 men will fall head over heels for Frost before episode one is over.
The “Bachelorette” admitted, in a preview released by new.co.au, that she was devastated and humiliated when Garvey broke up with her.
In her separate statement at “The Bachelorette” site, Front said: “I’ve decided to take a leap of faith and try my luck one more time. I want to find a man who will love me for everything I am, and everything I’m not, and someone who is genuine, down-to-earth and has great values.”
“I’m really excited about this next stage of my life and believe the right man for me is just around the corner,” she added.
The 14 bachelors who will be vying for Frost’s heart when the series debuts this month are:
- Alex, 35, financial consultant (NSW)
- Dave, 30, plumber (NSW)
- Davey, 25, carpenter (NSW)
- David, 31, international model (VIC)
- Drew, 31, sleep technician (QLD)
- Kayne, 25, mining electrician (WA)
- Kieren, 28, exercise psychologist (VIC)
- Luke, 28, marketing manager (NSW)
- Michael, 34, professional football player (QLD)
- Richie, 30, professional abseiler (WA)
- Sasha, 30, construction manager (NSW)
- Shane, 27, charity ambassador (QLD)
- Tony, 32, airline cabin manager (QLD)
- Will, 31, musician (WA)
“The Bachelorette” Australia season one is set to premiere on September 23 on Channel Ten.