“Avengers: Infinity War” would not hit theatres for another two years. But people are already itching to see it. Below, we round up 7 spoilers and trivia you should know ahead of the movie’s release.
1. “Infinity War” will be based on the Infinity Gauntlet storyline.
According to Cinema Blend, the upcoming movie will feature a villain so powerful he could erase “half of all life in the universe.” His source of power? The Infinity Gauntlet, which makes him virtually indestructible. The Avengers will reportedly have to “think outside the box to stop him.” And who is this villain?
2. We already got a fleeting glimpse of the main villain’s face before.
Actually, according to Cinema Blend, we’ve already gotten two. We saw him briefly in “The Avengers” and “Guardians of the Galaxy.” Josh Brolin, who previously voiced Thanos, will be reprising the role.
3. Thanos will succeed in bringing the Infinity Stones together?
According to Movie Pilot, Thanos’ goal is to collect all six Infinity Stones to “achieve ultimate power over the galaxy.” Four of the six stones have already appeared in previous movies. Cinema Blend speculates that Thanos would succeed in getting all six stones.
4. “Infinity War” might be the biggest Marvel movie yet?
We could not go through 7 spoilers without talking about other characters. “Infinity War” will feature 68 characters, according to director Joe Russo.
6. “Infinity War” is the culmination of a decade of Marvel movies.
According to Cinema Blend, Part 2 of “Infinity War” will finish off a decade-old story that began with “Iron Man” in 2008.
7. “Civil War” will affect “Infinity War” dramatically.
“[‘Civil War’ will] set the stage for ‘Infinity War,’ how it starts and what condition everybody is in,” Russo said.
Part 1 of “Avengers: Infinity War” is set to hit the big screen in May 2018.