Adidas has established a name for itself in the market through an array of distinctive sneakers. Needless to mention, the German company is giving a cut-throat competition to all other major brands in the line. The ‘recent sneaker bomb’ dropped by Adidas is – Adidas Ultra Boost Uncaged. Is there an all-White too in the new release? Well you never know, after all, the model happens to be one of the highest in demand!
Sneaker lovers will be happy to know the basic details about this footwear.
— adidas Running (@adidasrunning) June 27, 2016
The specifics via The Bit Bag:
- The “Adidas Ultra Boost Uncaged” aims to give an ultimate running experience. Adidas has adapted an internal midfoot skeleton using technology for this specific pair. This high-end technology is used to develop footwear for the world’s top track athletes.
- The rebuilt Prime-knit upper then offers flexible airflow and natural movement.
- At the same time, the multi-tiered lacing system allows runners to personalize style and fit. While specifically-designed flat laces offer better comfort and stability.
- The new sneakers also have some familiar Ultra Boost features including a supportive heel counter, a full-length Boost midsole, and a Stretchweb Continental Rubber outer sole.The outer sole makes the model durable.
- You will find the Three Stripe branding on the medial toe cap of the Adidas Ultra Boost Uncaged.
Ben Herath, vice president of Design for Adidas Running explains:
“Adidas Ultra BOOST Uncaged combines the performance and innovation standard of Ultra BOOST with a unique flair of our passionately creative fan base.”
“Adidas is committed to making athletes better through innovation and Ultra BOOST Uncaged is another prime example of that pledge being met with the input of runners from around the world,” he added.
Adidas Ultra Boost Uncaged will come in limited colorways like black, gray, pink and red. In the meanwhile, Kicks on Fire learned that right now chances are high for the Adidas Ultra Boost Uncaged Triple White. It might be available at select retailers starting June 29. Although there is no official word on it, being a fan there is no harm in trying one’s luck.