The organizers and the singer herself canceled the Adele Phoenix show on Wednesday night due to a severe cold. Those who bought tickets for the event may take a look at the refund details below.
The British diva posted a video of her, looking obviously ill. First of all, she apologized to her fans. In return, her followers understood her situation.
However, there are people who were expecting the diva on the Aug.17 schedule. What would happen to their tickets?
Fortunately, Ocean Up posted that the organizers moved the Adele Phoenix show on Nov. 21. Kindly read the announcement below:
“After the postponement of last night’s show at Talking Stick Resort Arena, Phoenix AZ, we are pleased to announce that we have been able to reschedule this show to Monday, Nov. 21, 2016, at the same venue.
Tickets for the original show (Aug. 17, 2016) will be honoured on the new date. Anyone unable to make the rescheduled date should contact their point of purchase for a refund. We apologised for any inconvenience caused.”
- September 06 & 07- The Palace of Auburn Hills Auburn Hills, MI
- September 09 & 10 – Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia, PA
- September 14 & 15 – TD Garden, Boston, MA
- September 19, 20, 22, 23, 25, &26 – Madison Square Garden, New York, NY
- September 30 & Oct. 01 – The Bell Centre (Centre Bell), Montreal, QC
- October 03, 04, 06 & 07 – Air Canada Centre, Toronto, ON
- October 10 & 11 – Verizon Center, Washington, DC
- October 15 & 16 – Bridgestone Arena, Nashville, TN
- October 25 & 26 – AmericanAirlines Arena, Miami, FL
- October 28 & 29 – Philips Arena, Atlanta, GA
- November 01 & 02 – American Airlines Cente, Dallas, TX
- November 04 & 05 – Frank Erwin Center, Austin, TX
- November 08 & 09 – Toyota Center, Houston, TX
- November 14 & 15 – Palacio de los Deportes, MÃ©xico, DF, MX
Adele released her third studio album 25 on Nov. 20, 2015. Her most successful single is Hello. Catch more updates about Adele here at Aussie Network News.