Fans all over the world rejoice as 5SOS begins their “Sounds Live Feels Live” tour on Feb. 19. Luke Hemmings, Michael Clifford, Calum Hood and Ashton Irwin kickstarted the event in Nagoya, Japan and it was indeed a success.
According to Sugar Scape, the Aussie quartet definitely rocked the Nagoya Congress Center. Aside from seeing the boys, Japanese fans and other tourists who watched the event were able to purchase 5SOS merchandise.
Let us hope that 5SOS continues to sell stuff and memorabilia so the fans could take home not just memories but also souvenirs from the epic concert. We would also like to know that happened on their performance in Intex Osaka on Feb. 20 so stay tuned for more updates.
Meanwhile, please check the rest of the “Sounds Live Feels Live” Asian leg below:
- 23 Feb 2016- Budokan Tokyo, Japan
- 27 Feb 2016- Shanghai Grand Stage Shanghai, China
- 29 Feb 2016- Xinzhuang Stadium Taipei, Taiwan
- 02 Mar 2016- KL Convention Centre Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- 03 Mar 2016- Star Theatre Singapore
- 05 Mar 2016- Indonesia Convention Exhibition Jakarta, Indonesia
- 08 Mar 2016- Impact Arena Bangkok, Thailand
- 10 Mar 2016- AsiaWorld-Expo Hall 10 Hong Kong
- 12 Mar 2016- Mall Of Asia Arena Manila, Philippines
After traveling across selected Asian venues, the pop rock group will go to Europe, the United Kingdom, Canada, the United States and Central America before finishing the eight-month long tour in their beloved country, Australia.
Despite the success obtained in the past few years, the band still won the “Worst Band” award in the recent NME awards. They bagged the title for the second time in a row.
The awards night was held in O2 Academy Brixton in Texas, reports Alternative Press. The pop rock band got the award from One Direction, Little Mix, Steaford Mods, U2 and Nickleback.
Whatever happens, 5SOs fans are still very supportive. They got Clifford’s back after expressing his “gratitude” on Twitter.