Fans are always in the know when it comes to their idols, just like what happened to the Twitter world after 5SOS Michael Clifford took off his eyebrow piercing.
Even the slightest thing could cause an emotional breakdown among supporters, especially when #RIPMichaelsEyebrowPiercing became trending on social media. Some are furious about this while others are in a state of confusion.
While it is still unclear if Clifford removed that thing for good, others are pleading to “put that thing back where it came from.” On the other hand, fans began to worry about what Calum Hood would do next.
Take a look at the funniest reaction from fans of 5SOS Michael Clifford below:
Furthermore, it appears that the fandom is truly passionate about the band for every decision they do, even changes in physical appearance. Meanwhile, the boys are currently in North America for the third leg of the Sounds Live Feels Live tour.
5SOS Michael Clifford and the rest of the members started the eight-month long tour in February. Then, the boys flew to Europe for the second part.
After the third leg in the United States, the Aussie lads will travel to Central America before heading back to the Land Down Under. Check out the remaining schedule for the American tour below. Tickets are still available via 5SOS Live.
- 26 Aug 2016- USANA Amphitheatre Salt Lake City, UT
- 27 Aug 2016- Taco Bell Arena Boise, ID
- 28 Aug 2016- White River Amphitheatre Auburn, WA
- 30 Aug 2016- Spokane Arena Spokane, WA
- 31 Aug 2016- Sunlight Supply Amphitheatre Ridgefield, WA
- 02 Sep 2016- Shoreline Amphitheatre Mountain View, CA
- 03 Sep 2016- Toyota Amphitheatre Wheatland, CA
- 04 Sep 2016- Irvine Meadows Amphitheatre Irvine, CA
- 07 Sep 2016- The Forum Inglewood, CA
- 09 Sep 2016- Sleep Train Amphitheatre Chula Vista, CA
- 10 Sep 2016- Ak-Chin Pavilion Phoenix, AZ
- 11 Sep 2016- Isleta Amphitheater Albuquerque, NM
- 14 Sep 2016- AT&T Center San Antonio, TX
- 16 Sep 2016- Smoothie King Center New Orleans, LA
- 17 Sep 2016- Gexa Energy Pavilion Dallas, TX
- 18 Sep 2016- Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion presented by Huntsman The Woodlands, TX