All you single gals out there. Its Valentine’s Day and time to treat yourself. Don’t miss out on all the fun, just because you are single and cooped up at home to stay away from the mushy-wooshy couples. Romance is in the air, and its time to feel good about being who you are after all. So ditch shopping for Mum and Dad on this V-Day and splurge some cash on yourself.
Here is a list of some unique and pocketable gifts that you can gift yourself this Valentine’s Day.
1. The “Treat yo Self” Mug. A perfect way to remind you to be kind to yourself. They are available on Etsy and can be customised to your favourite colour and quote.
2. This “No Boyfriend, No Problem” 3/4th sleeve baseball shirt will make you comfortable in your clothes and with your attitude. It’s available at Amazon.com.
3. This candy box will surely help you ace your Valentine’s Day. It is for those women who don’t want to keep kissing frogs.
4. These “Love Earrings” are available at Anna’s Studio on Amazon.com. They are a perfect reminder to absolutely love yourself, not just on Valentine’s Day, but every single day of your life.
5. For those trying times, when you get dragged into a boring conversation or when you are even travelling. This Carry on Cocktail kit is available here.
6. Everyone loves beautiful candles. They give a nice cosy feeling to your home and room. You can buy one here.
Made a tiny batch of Bad Guy Wizard candles so I could light one for our favorite Slytherin. Truly saddened by the passing of Alan Rickman, but warmed by all the lovely posts in remembrance today. Raise your wands, friends. Very limited number of these candles available at Frostbeardstudio.com in our clearance section. Proceeds will be donated to a cancer research nonprofit. **Sold Out** #ripalanrickman #ripsnape #always
7. Desperately in need of happy thoughts on Valentine’s day? These glasses will help you. They will brighten your thoughts and give out happy vibes.
8. Wine Pearls can be used instead of ice. They will allow you to enjoy wines by the glass at their ideal sipping temperatures. They are available on Uncommon goods.
9. Green Herbal Tea Kit. Tea for each and every of your mood. Now you can find a great nook in your home, get a good book and sip at any of the teas from this kit. Available on Uncommon goods.
10. The seven aromatic varieties of Chakra Bath salts are guaranteed to soothe you and give you a beautiful glow. The set is available at Uncommon Goods.
11. The Pampering Bath Gift Set from Etsy. The set consists of 4 soaps, 4 bath bombs and 2 glass vials of bath salts.
12. Buy something from your favourite designer. It can be a dress, a bag, shoes or even something as small as a phone cover.
13. We often leave our things (wallets, watches, phone, earrings, etc) all over the place eventually losing them. This “Catch All” in the shape of a crown is made just for the Queen-you. Available from West Elm, it will make sure that all your stuff is in one place.
14. Check yourself into a day spa and spend the day pampering yourself. You can also invite your single gal pals for some “Valentine’s Day” bonding.